This article will help you download and install Comfy Photo Recovery Version 6.2 free of charge on your Windows PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Comfy Photo Recovery V6.2
- Required files
Information about the software
Comfy Photo Recovery is a program that can recover digital images. The program can retrieve not only deleted images, but also lost images after formatting the USB flash drive, memory cards or hard drive. You can search for deleted partitions and recover digital images.
Comfy Photo Recovery is extremely simple to use, with an interface that was developed in the form of a step-by-step wizard that offers to fill in the parameters required for recovery. It guides users through the process of saving, recovering, or searching for deleted photos. The photo recovery is what will make your work more enjoyable than any other feature.
Comfy Photo Recovery can only access the drive data while you are working. ComfyPhoto Recovery doesn’t save any data to the drive, and it won’t delete your files. You can create a virtual backup of the logical partition, or physical information carrier, to help you restore the data later. This function greatly reduces the risk of causing harm to data on the “hit” drive.
Comfy Photo Recovery has the following main features:
- Digital photos can be recovered, including RAW files from professional cameras. Formats include 032, 3fr and arw.
- Digital images that can be recovered include jpg, dejpegs, jpg and bmp.
- Image recovery for memory cards deleted images
- You can recover photo files that have been lost due to quick and total formatting of the drive or complete deletion.
Comfy Photo Recovery System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7,
How do I download and install Comfy photo Recovery v6.2
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software