This article explains how you can download and install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 without any cost on your PC. For assistance in installing DBConvertStudio v3.0.6 to your computer, follow these instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Required files
DBConvert Studio, a powerful cross-database migration tool that synchronizes and converts data between different databases formats, is available.
It combines DBSync Cores, DBConvert, and DBSync Cores that are mature, stable, and battle-proven with an enhanced modern UX design.
All popular databases are supported, from file-based formats to the most recent on-premise or cloud databases.
For any MS Windows, Linux and macOS databases servers, source and destination database connections can easily be set up.
DBConvert Studio optimizes to achieve the highest throughput in your environment. The bottleneck could be either your target database or your network. Or your disk. All databases are not equal in speed. Microsoft Access as a target won’t be as fast, for example, PostgreSQL nor MS SQL Server. DBConvert Studio adapts its algorithms dynamically to get maximum out of your database.
The main features of DBConvert Studio are:
- 1-year unlimited upgrades
- Software comes with full documentation.
- Interactive (GUI) mode and command line mode;
- Access to all Unix-like, Linux and Mac OSX machines, as well as IBM, Amazon and Solaris database servers.
- Unicode support (utf-8/utf-16).
- Field default values conversion;
- Field mapping
- Quantization option
- Bulk insert option;
- Migration of Primary keys and Indices
- Foreign keys (relations) conversion;
- AutoIncrement (AutoNumber) fields conversion;
- Replace symbols in fields and names of tables that are automatically reserved for internal purposes by substitute symbols
- Task scheduler automates the conversion process
- Saving Sessions/ jobs. All your settings are saved and can be restored later.
- OLE Object packages support;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups
- Data array support (for MS Access-related Tools);
- Office 2010 support (for MS Access-related tools);
DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Linux via WINE
- Mac OSX via WINE
How to Download and Install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software