This article explains how to get the full version Math Resource Studio Professional V7.0.173 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Math Resource Studio Professional version7.0.173 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Math Resource Studio Professional Professional V7.0.173 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Math Resource Studio Professional V7.0.173
- Required files
About the software
Math Resource Studio makes creating differentiated math worksheets easy. It can be used to address the educational needs for all students. To help students learn and grow, you can generate worksheets that include the right math practice.
Math Resource Studio Professional has the following main features:
- Answer Blocks
- Serial Number
- Updated picture editor, with full editing (resizing, cropping. rotation. flipping. drawing. text. color adjustments. effects.
- Exercise Set Titles
- Background Grids
- Total Page Tag (Tp): For total pages, a new page tag is added.
Math Resource Studio Professional Professional V7.0.173 System Requirements
- Windows-based PC (or a emulator that runs on Apple/Mac computers).
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7 (with all recent service packs installed).
- 32-bit or 64-bit editions
- 2 GB RAM
- 75 MB hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- .Net Framework 4.5.2
Downloading and installing Math Resource Studio Professional V7.0.173
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software