This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2003 for free on PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2003 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2003 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2003
- Files required
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2003 (codenamed Office 11) is an office suite developed and distributed by Microsoft for its Windows operating system. Office 2003 was released to manufacturing in August 2003. It was then released to retail in October 2003. It was the successor and predecessor to Office XP.
Microsoft Office 2004 System Requirements
- Operating system Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium II 400MHz Intel Pentium II at 233 MHz for speech recognition. A 450-MHz processor is needed to run Business Contact Manager Outlook 2003.
- Memory: 128MB, 256MB are required for Outlook 2003 Business Manager.
- Hard drive: 210 MB (Student and Teacher, Standard), 380 MB (Small Business), 400 MB (Professional), An additional 190 MB of free space is required to install Business Contact Manager
- Media: Office 2003 can be installed from optical media using a CDROM drive
- Graphics hardware 800×600 (SVGA), 256 colors
- Sound hardware: A microphone and an audio output device are necessary for speech recognition
- Network: Exchange Server 2003 is required to access certain advanced collaboration features. Internet access must be available for product activation, as well as online functionality.
- Keyboard and mouse are the input devices
- Operating system: Windows 2000 SP3, Windows XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium III
- Memory: 128 MB; 256 MB required for Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager
- Hard drive
- Media: To install Office 2003 using optical media, a CD-ROM drive must be used
- Graphics Hardware: 800×600 SVGA (256 colors)
- Sound hardware: An audio output device and microphone are required for speech recognition
- Network: Exchange Server 2003 (or later) is required for advanced collaboration features. Internet access is required for product activation and online functionality
- For certain inking functions, input device(s): Touchscreen and stylus
How do I download and install Microsoft Office 2003
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files”, mount “OFFICE11.iso”, and then close the file. This article will show you how to mount files.
- Open the mounted file and execute setup.exe. When asked to insert a serial number, open the “KEY” file in notepad and copy-paste one of the keys into the installation wizard. Complete the installation.
- Microsoft Office 2003 has been installed completely on your computer.