This article explains how to get the full version free of charge on your PC. For help installing Office 365, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Requirements for Office 365
- How to download and install Office 365
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 365, an application for creating, editing, and sharing documents, is an app from Microsoft. It is considered an evolution to Microsoft Office main series. Office can now be found in the cloud. Office 365 can be tried for 30 day before you pay. Microsoft offers four packages that range from EUR7 to EUR10 per monthly (for non-business users). Office 365 lets users use all Office 2023 software online. Outlook is an organizational software for email and calendar. Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, word processors, and the word processor are all available. Office 365 can be accessed via a web browser. The suite’s apps always have the latest versions and/or editions. Microsoft Office Online is Microsoft’s online free service to allow users to access Office programs via a web browser.
OneDrive, along with the apps mentioned above, is part of Office 365â€™s plan. OneDrive provides storage space. OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud service. Skype users also have access to a limited number of free minutes. Office 365 also guarantees offline use and multi-platform support (PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, and Android).
Office 365 allows users to access Office suite applications in offline mode. The service is installed locally after you purchase it. To continue using the software, however, you will need to log into the online version at least once each 39 days. This is in addition to downloading updates. After 39 days, the cloud version will lose some of its functionalities while the offline version remains complete with all the functions. After you log in online, however, the account is instantly reactivated. The apps then reacquire all of the features.
Office 365 Pro Plus includes:
- OneDrive Business
- Skype for Business
Office365 System Requirements
- Computer & processor Windows, 1.6 gigahertz(GHz) or faster. 2-core
- macOS: Intel processor
- Memory Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- HD Windows Disk Space: 4.0 GB
- Display Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics Windows – Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 (or later) with WDDM 2.0 or greater for Windows 10 (or Windows 10 Fall Creators Upgrade: WDDM 1.3 and higher).
- Operating systems Windows Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Windows Server 2023 Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 Red.
- Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. You should use the latest operating system.
- Chrome The most current version Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- .NET version Windows: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
- Other Internet functionality requires a connection. You may be charged fees
- To use multi-touch functionality, you will need a touch-enabled device. However, all functionality and features can always be accessed using a keyboard, mouse or any other standard or accessible input device. Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 have touch features that are optimized for the use of these features.
- Based on your system configuration, graphics and functionality may differ. Some features may require more advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Access to licensing and services requires a Microsoft account or an organizational account.
- Skype requires a standard or USB 2.0 camera, microphone, and audio output device to be used fully.
How to Download and Install Office 365
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software