This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Softany WordToHelp v3.299 for free on PC. For instructions on how to install Softany WordToHelp version 3.299 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Softany WordToHelp v3.299 System Requirements
- How to download and install Softany WordToHelp version 3.299
- Required files
Information about the software
Softany WordToHelp can be used to create help documents. It is extremely simple to use. Softany WordToHelp allows you to create help files in Microsoft Word. Softany WordToHelp offers up to 20 professional templates so you can create professional-looking help files without having to know HTML or page design.
Softany WordToHelp’s main features are:
- Uses Word documents as source – with the most powerful word processor in the world, nothing cannot be imagined.
- Over 20 professional templates are available. Even if you don’t have any design experience, you can still create beautiful help files.
- Supports the import of CHM file. Convert an existing CHM document to Word document, so you can transfer previous works from other help authoring tools such as Softany WordToHelp.
- Visual HTMLM creator â€“ The easiest way for you to change the properties of your CHM files. (e.g. menu, toolbar, navigation, window size, default position, etc).
Softany WordToHelp v3.299 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Win Vista/7/8/10/11
How to Download and Install Softany WordToHelp v3.299
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software