This article will show you how to install Software Companions GerbView 10.10 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Software Companions GerbView 10.10 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- Software Companions GerbView Version 10.10 System Requirements
- GerbView version 10.10: How can I download and install software companions
- Files that are required
More information about the software
GerbView(tm), an advanced, but simple-to-use program, allows you to view, print, and convert Gerber (ODB++), Adobe PDF, Excellon and HPGL/2 formats.
GerbView is compatible with both RS-274D Gerber formats and can be used to convert older Gerber files into the new RS-274X extended format. The embedded aperture information in the extended Gerber format is useful for reducing errors during manufacturing.
With GerbView’s PDF to CAD capability you can convert your Adobe PDF files to Gerber or Autodesk DXF.
Gerbview will allow you to visualize your design in both hardcopy and on the screen. No longer do you need to wait to see your actual design on a prototype circuit board. Use the accurate measure and query tools to check apertures, tools, distances and more.
GerbView allows you to create a workspace which can include one or more of the supported file types. The workspace can be saved for later use. The saved workspace will link to your design files, so only need to reload the workspace file to see the whole design.
Markup elements like text, barcodes, arrows, lines, images, ellipses and polygons can be added to the workspace. All markup elements can easily be burned in and made part of a Gerber Layer. You can by using this feature easily add, for example, text or barcode images to a layer.
GerbView allows you to rasterize individual files or entire workspaces and save them to one of the supported formats.
You may print scaled or in real size. All Windows-based plotters, printers and scanners are supported. You can use poster mode (also called tiled page) to print large designs and drawings, such as on several smaller A4/Letter-sized pages.
Software Companions GerbView has the following main features:
- View, print and markup Gerber, Adobe PDF, Excellon and ODB++ (PLT)
- Convert Gerber, Excellon and ODB++ files to Autodesk DXF and Adobe PDF.
- Convert RS-274D and RS-274X. Also called extended Gerber format.
- Convert PDF files into Gerber RS-274X (HPGL/2, or DXF).
- Convert multiple Gerber file to a multilayer PDF, DWF, or DXF. You can learn more about creating multi-layered PDF files by clicking here.
- Convert ODB++ into a layered PDF or individual files using Extended Gerber RS274X, PDF, DXF or SVG.
- Gerber X2 pad attributes and file Gerber X2 are supported.
- Add markups also known by annotations using text and images, QR-codes barcodes, symbol codes, symbols, polygons and others.
- Use the markup burn-in feature to convert markup elements to native Gerber data.
- Compare Gerber layers, and see the differences.
- Select items can be deleted from a Gerber file.
- Aperture selection and usage are the basis for deleting items.
- Gerber apertures can either be used or selected individually.
- Report aperture usage on all or a portion of the layers.
- It includes command-line conversion and printing.
- Query entity information within Gerber and ODB++, HPGL/2 or Excellon files.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters, with or without snapping to pads and tracks.
- Both imperial as well as metric units can be supported.
- Search for components in ODB++ files.
- Highlight selected apertures in Gerber and ODB++ files.
- Multiple files can be added to a single workspace.
- There is no limit on the number files that can be placed in a workspace. However, memory limits may apply.
- Each file can be individually adjusted for visibility, rotations, scaling, mirroring, and position.
- Paste a selection from the display onto a clipboard.
- Use mouse-wheel to zoom and pan in CAD style.
- User defined header and footer for printing.
Software Companions GerbView.10 Requirements
- Windows XP SP 3 32 bit
- Windows Vista 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 7, 32 and 64 Bit
- Windows 8, 32 and64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 10, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Windows Server 2023
- Supports Citrix Terminal Server.
How do I download and install software companions GerbView version 10.10
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software