This article explains how to get the full version SQL Firebird Maestro free of charge on your PC. For help installing SQL Firebird Maestro, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to download and install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Required files
More information about the software
Firebird Maestro is Firebird’s most powerful tool for database management, control, and development. Firebird users can access a variety of GUI tools, including those for database developers, DBAs or data analysts.
Some of the key features are:
- Support for all Firebird Versions up to 4.0
- Simple database object management
- Database Designer
- Firebird security features are easy to access
- Data management and tools for data analysis
- Handy SQL Editor, code folding and Multi-threading
- Visual Query Builder supports subqueries, UNIONS and other queries
- Export/import data to/from the most common formats
- Database schema refactoring software
- Editor/Viewer of BLOBs with powerful features
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- PentiumPC or higher
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended);
- 25 MB of free hard disk space;
- SVGA-compatible video adapter.
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
Installing SQL Firebird Maestro
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software