This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Stellar Photo Recovery v11.2.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Stellar Photo Recovery v11.2.0 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Stellar Photo Recovery v11.2.0 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Stellar photo Recovery v11.2.0
- Required files
Information on the software
You can recover photos, audios, or video files from memory cards and cameras, hdds/ssds etc. Data lost because of accidental deletion, corruption or formatting, human error, virus attack, and so on.
Stellar Photo Recovery (previously Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery), retrieves lost or deleted files from various types of digital cameras, storage devices, and audio.
Stellar Photo Recovery software recovers photos from all types of storage media. It supports recovery of CR2 /CR3/CRW(Canon), ERF/EPSON, RAF (Fujifilm), MRW/Olympus, MOS/MEF [Mamiya], NEF/ NRW/ Nikon], ORF (Olympus), ORF/ORF (Olympus), ORF/ ORF (Sony), DNG (Sigma), DNG (DJVU), PGM, Adobe EPS, Mac), Adobe EPS, Windows), JPEG, and TIFF (Motorola, JP2, PCT, JP2, JP2, JP2, JP2, JP2, JP2, JP2, and many other file formats.
Stellar Photo Recovery features the following:
- Recover permanently deleted photos and video file formats.
- Popular camera brands offer RAW file recovery.
- Restore deleted multimedia files from different storage devices.
- You can recover photos from HDDs and SSDs.
- Supports camera brands – Nikon(r), Canon(r), Sony(r), Kodak(r), Olympus(r) Samsung(r), Minolta(r), Fuji(r), etc.
- Supports action, mirrorless and drone cameras – GoPro (r), Garmin(r), DJI (r), and many others.
Stellar Photo Repair v11.2.0 System Prerequisites
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: Minimum 4 GB (8 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 250 MB for installation files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
How to download and install Stellar photo Recovery v11.2.0
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software