This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Typora v1.4.4 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install Typora V1.4.4 on your machine.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Typora 1.4.4
- Required files
More information about the software
Typora offers a seamless experience for both readers and writers. It removes the preview window, mode switcher, syntax symbols of markdown source code, and all other unnecessary distractions. Instead, it provides a real live preview feature to help you concentrate on the content itself.
Typora is a tool that allows you to easily manage your files. It offers both a file panel (file tree) and articles (filelist) side panels. Fell free to organize files in your own way, including putting in sync services, like Dropbox or iCloud.
Typora is characterized by the following:
- Organize Files
- Outline Panel
- Import & Export
- Word Count
- TypeWriter Mode and Focus Mode
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS: >= Version 10.14 (For older macOSs, please click here)
- Linux: Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 were tested.
- Windows: require Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11, support x86, amd64 (x64) and ARM (arm64) architecture.
How do I download and install Typora v1.4.4
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software