This article explains how you can download and install XAMPP v8.2.0 completely free on your computer. To install XAMPP v8.2.0 onto your computer, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to download and install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Required files
About the software
XAMPP has been the most used PHP development environment
XAMPP, an Apache distribution that includes MariaDB, PHP and Perl, is completely free and easy to install. The XAMPP open-source package was designed to make it easy to install, and to use.
XAMPP can serve web pages via the World Wide Web. The package’s most important components can be password protected using a special tool. XAMPP can also be used to create and manipulate databases in MariaDB or SQLite.
XAMPP’s main features are:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Perl and PHP
XAMPP v8.2.0 System Prerequisites
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM:512 MB
- 1 GHz processor
Installing XAMPP v8.2.0
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a couple hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program