This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0)
- Required files
About the software
The VST Rack Pro software included with the RUio16-D is plug-in host software that uses VST plug-ins, letting you create the exact effect rack you want. This software is available for both Mac and Windows computers, and gives you the ability to build your own plug-in environment with both freedom and flexibility. By adding the RUio16-D with its compact form factor to the VST Rack Pro that brings so much freedom to your touring system, you’ll be able to offer the sounds you always use from the plug-ins you’re accustomed to using, even in environments that differ from the ones in which you typically perform.
The VST Rack Pro includes an array of more than 30 rich-sounding popular plug-ins created by Yamaha and Steinberg. Some of these include the Buss Comp 369, praised by RIVAGE PM users; the SuperVision, useful for managing loudness; and other plug-ins that can be used in a variety of situations.
This software also offers sample projects that are appropriate for multiple applications. You can get considerable mileage out of the sample projects as-is, or use them as a base to work from in creating your own custom projects, thus saving time.
Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0) System Requirements
- OS: Windows 11 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more (4 GB minimum)
- Storage: 20 GB free space
- Display: resolution 1600 x 1050 display resolution at least (1920 x 1080 recommended)
How to Download and Install Yamaha VST Rack Pro (v1.0.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software