This article shows you how to download and install the full version of iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0
- Required files
About the software
RX 10 Advanced is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by leading post production engineers to quickly and reliably prepare recorded audio for professional release. Navigate by speech, re-synthesize missing frequencies, and much more – with multichannel support (up to 10 channels).
The main features of iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced are:
- Text Navigation [NEW]
- Multiple Speaker Detection [NEW]
- Repair Assistant plug-in [NEW]
- Selection Feathering [NEW MODE]
- Spectral Recovery [NEW ALGORITHM]
- First-time User Experience [NEW]
- De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode [NEW MODE]
- Dialogue Isolate
iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0 System Requirements
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Windows 10 – Windows 11
How to Download and Install iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced v10.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software