This article explains how to get the full version free of cost on your PC. You can follow the instructions below and the direct download link to install VideoScribe.
Table of Contents
- Requirements for the VideoScribe system
- How to download and install videoscribe
- Files required
Information about the software
VideoScribe can create whiteboard animations by using software. Sparkol UK launched it in 2012. It had 250,000 users worldwide in April 2014, and was available in 135 other countries. VideoScribe is a Flash-based application that produces Flash videos and QuickTime movies. You can export video files to Quicktime video, Flash videos or image sequences as JPEG or PNG.
VideoScribe System Requirements
You need to have at least:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
- 1GB RAM (recommended)
- A processor compatible with X86, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Phenom II processor recommended).
- A screen that can handle 1024×768 resolution (1280×720 resolution recommended)
How do I download and install VideoScribe
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software