This article will guide you through how to free download and install Advanced Installer Architect v20.2. Follow the instructions and download link to install Advanced Installer Architect v20.2 for your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Advanced Installer Architect v20.2 System Requirements
- How to download and install Advanced Installer Architect v20.2
- Required files
Windows Installer Packaging tool for developers, ISVs & Enterprises. Unmatched support MSIX technology.
Advanced Installer is a Windows installer authoring tool for installing, updating, and configuring your products safely, securely, and reliably.
Advanced Installer is a global tool that helps businesses save thousands of dollars and hours.
Advanced Installer Architect consists primarily of:
- You can easily capture, customize, and repackage existing installations in MSI packages. Upgrade existing setups to Windows Installer technology.
- Get an instant view of your package content and customize anything from Advanced Installer’s friendly user interface.
- Extended and up-to-date your MSIX package. Decouple your main application package from its updates, speed up Windows 10 updates.
- You can capture any Win32/.NET desktop app with full UI, or silent, and convert it into an MSIX (AppX) package.
- With our unique PSF integration, MSIX packages, you can mitigate AppCompat problems without having to write any code.
- Full support for Microsoft’s Application Virtualization technology. You can quickly and easily create App-V packages to your software.
- Open existing App-V 5.x packages with Advanced Installer, edit and save the changes from a friendly.
- The Advanced Installer GUI allows you to quickly create transforms and edit MSI packages.
- You can perform captures either on VMware virtual machines or development machines.
- You can choose to perform captures on either development machines or HyperV virtual machines.
Advanced Installer Architect v20.2 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
- Core 2 class CPU.
- 1 GB RAM
- 1366×768 resolution screen
- 2 GB hard drive space.
Downloading and Installing Advanced Installer Architect V20.2
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program