This article shows how to download the full version DocuFreezer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install DocuFreezer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- Files that are required
More information about the software
DocuFreezer converts and stores your documents and images in PDF, TXT. JPG, TIFF and PNG formats. The program “freezes” the documents and protects them against future amendments. It does not matter on what device the document is displayed, it will always look exactly like the original.
Most people don’t have to worry about converting Adobe PDF documents, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Outlook e mail, PowerPoint presentation or HTML page to another format. However, it is possible to batch convert multiple files without having to do the same thing over and again. DocuFreezer is a free file converter that can help you save time every day.
DocuFreezer’s most important features include:
- It’s simple and intuitive to use
- Keeping original file contents
- Files can be saved as PDFs or images
- Conversion of multiple files at once
- 80+ supported input file formats
- Combine, merge and split PDF options
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 /XP Service Pack 3 (32/64-bit system or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2023 /2023 or later versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 CPU or faster
- 8GB RAM or More
- 412 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 is required software
How do I download and install DocuFreezer version 4.0.2207.5170
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software