This article will show you how to install WinScan2PDF version 8.01 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install WinScan2PDF.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WinScan2PDF v8.01 System Prerequisites
- How to download and install WinScan2PDF version 8.01
- Files required
WinScan2PDF can scan documents to create PDFs. You can use any of the installed scanners or a windows desktop application for private, commercial and office use.
WinScan2PDF’s main features are:
Direct scan the documents to save them as a PDF PDF multiple pages support. Adjust the quality of the scanned PDF file.
WinScan2PDF version 8.1 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11 and Windows 10; 8.1, 7, 7
How to Download and Install WinScan2PDF v8.01
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe then install the program