This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EViews v10 Enterprise Edition for free on PC. You can follow the instructions and direct download link to install EViews Enterprise Edition.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EViews v10 Enterprise Edition
- Files that are required
About the software
EViews 11, a new interface, gives students, researchers, companies, and government agencies access powerful modeling, forecasting, statistical, and other tools.
EViews brings together the best in modern software technology with cutting-edge features. It’s a state-ofthe-art program that provides unprecedented power with an object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it’s the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
EViews Enterprise Edition has the following main features:
- Numeric, string, and alphanumeric values; labels
- Extensive library of operators and statistical, mathematical, date and string functions.
- Powerful language for expression handling and transforming existing data using operators and functions.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data structures, including regular dated and irregular dated data as well as cross-section data with observation IDs, dated panel data, and dated data.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disk-based databases provide powerful query features and integration with EViews workfiles.
- Convert data to EViews from various spreadsheet, statistical, or database formats.
- OLE support allows you to link EViews output, including tables, graphs, with other packages like Microsoft Excel(r), Word (r) or Powerpoint(r).
- OLEDB support to read EViews workfiles using OLEDB-aware client or custom programs.
- FRED(r), (Federal Reserve Economic Data), World Bank.
- Global Insight DRIPro, DRIBase and FAME are supported by Enterprise Edition.
- EViews Microsoft Excelr(r) add-in lets you link to or import data directly from EViews files and databases within Excel.
- Drag-andâ€“drop support for data-reading; drop files directly into EViews, and EViews will automatically convert and link foreign data and metadata to EViews Workfile format.
- These powerful tools allow you to create new pages in your workfiles by combining dates and values from existing series.
- Match merge (join, append), subset, resize and sort workfiles.
- Easy-toâ€“use automatic frequency converter for linking data between pages of different frequency.
- Dynamic updating is possible with match merging and frequency conversion when underlying data changes.
- Formula series with auto-updating functions that automatically recalculate when underlying data changes.
- Simple frequency conversion: Simply copy or link data from pages of different frequencies.
- Tools for resampling and random number generation for simulation. Random number generation of 18 different distribution functions with three different random generators.
- Support for cloud drive access, allowing you to open and save file directly to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Box accounts.
- Integrated support for dates and times series data (both periodic and irregular)
- Support for regular frequency data (Annuals, Semi-annuals, Quarterlys, Monthlys, Bimonthlys, Fortnightlys, Ten-days, Weeklys, Daily, 5 Day Week, Daily, 7 Day Week).
- High-frequency data (intraday) is supported, allowing for hours/minutes and seconds frequencies. There are also a few less common frequencies such as Multi-year, Bimonthly and Fortnight, Ten-Day and Daily with an arbitrary number of days.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium (or better)
- Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit).
- Windows 8 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit or 64bit
- Windows Server 2023 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2008 32bit or 64bit*
- To connect to some external databases and install the EViews Excel Add-in,.Net 4.0 is required.
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk space: 400 MB is available on the hard disk for EViews executables and supporting files. Full documentation and example files are also supported.
Downloading and installing EViews v10 Enterprise Edition
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software