This article will guide you through how to download and install Freeplane full version 1.7.11 free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Freeplane v1.7.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Freeplane V1.7.11
- Files that are required
Information on the software
Freeplane is a free and open-source software application that supports thinking, sharing information, getting things done at work, in school and at home. You can use it to create mind maps (also called concept mapping or information mapping) and navigate the mapped information. Freeplane offers a superior and robust alternative to Xmind, Mindmeister and similar mind mapping software.
Freeplane is written using Java Swing and OSGi. It works on any OS that has the latest version of Java installed. It can be run locally or portably from removable storage like a USB drive.
Freeplane has the following main features:
- Export to PNG (JPEG), SVG, and HTML /XHTML (as well as PDF)
- Find / Replace in all open maps.
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Portable version (run from a USB flash drive)
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Downloading and installing Freeplane V1.7.11
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software