This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Office 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- What’s new?
- Installation technology
- Microsoft Office 2023: System Requirements
How to download and install Microsoft Office2023
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023 is the 2023 release of the well-known Microsoft Office productivity software, and is the official successor to Office 2023. It was released commercially for Windows 10 on September 24, 2023. This version includes some features that were previously only available to Office 365 subscribers. This release comes after Microsoft published Office 2023 for Windows 10 Commercial Preview on April 27, 2023.
Office 2023 has many new features that are not available with Office 365. These features include improved inking capabilities, new PowerPoint animation features including morph and zoom features, and new Excel formulas and charts for data analysis. Office 2023 for Windows requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2023 or macOS Sierra. OneNote does not exist in the suite. The UWP version OneNote, which is included within Windows 10, replaces it. OneNote 2023 will be available as an optional option in the Office 2023 installation. Office 2023 will get five years of support traditional, but only two of extended support.
In Office 2013, and 2023, a variety of editions that contained client apps were available in Click to-Run (Microsoft App V) and traditional Windows Installer formats. Microsoft announced that Office 2023 client apps will only use the Click to Run install, while the app server will use the MSI.
Microsoft Office 2023/System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB free disk space. It is better to have more space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution is 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; Best on the most recent operating system according Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (which naturally comes with a OneDrive Account attached).
Installing Microsoft Office 2023
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before proceeding, please ensure you have uninstalled or deleted all files that are related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2023, or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2023v16.0.14527.20236X64.iso”. This article will help you to mount files.
- Run “OInstallLite.exe as administrator.” Microsoft Office 2023 will be replaced by Microsoft Office. This section allows you to choose the Office 2023 version and tools that you require. You can also change the language. Once you’ve chosen all the variables that you require, click “Install Office” then wait for Microsoft Office installation to complete.
- Microsoft Word will prompt you to activate. You can close it.
- Crack the software now. Right-click the file “ACTIVATOR”, and select “Run administrator”. Wait for the software activation process to complete.
- Now, you have Microsoft Office 2023 installed on all your computers.