This article will show you how to install Sante PACS Server version 3.1 on your PC. To install Sante PACS v3.1 on your machine, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to download and install Sante PACS Server version 3.1
- Required files
Information on the software
Sante PACS Server compliant with DICOM 3.0, is a PACS server, a Modality Worklist Server server, an HTTP server for DICOM file and a CD/DVD burning and printing server. It offers high performance and reliability at a reasonable price. It is capable of connecting to all DICOM modalities (CT. MR. US, CT. CR. NM. XA. MG. DX). Sante PACSViewer (the integrated full-featured DICOM viewer) can be used for reviewing DICOM images. The built-in web server can be used as a free cloud server for DICOM files!
Sante PACS Server’s main features are:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Automatic CD/DVD disk burning & label printing
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008 or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 4 GB RAM or More
- Graphics card with 512MB memory
- Monitor with resolution 1366×768 and above. True color (16M colors) are also supported.
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB space free on the hard drive
How do I download and install Sante PACS Server version 3.1
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This could take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software