This article shows how to download the full version Systat Software SigmaPlot 126.96.36.199 and install it on your own computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Systat Software SigmaPlot v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Systat Software SigmaPlot V184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Systat Software SigmaPlot v220.127.116.11
- Files that are required
SigmaPlot was designed specifically to meet the needs and requirements of professionals researchers and engineers
You can choose the property category you want to modify and then click the Graph Properties button. The changes are immediately graphed. If you move the cursor off of the panel, it becomes transparent so you can see the effect without leaving the panel.
Graph creation starts with SigmaPlot’s award-winning interface. Benefit from ribbon collections with common properties, tabbed selections for graphs, worksheets and other reports, right-mouse support, and graph preferences. Select the graph type you want to create from the Graph Toolbar’s easy-to-read icons. The interactive Graph Wizard guides you through each step of graph creation. You can quickly create high-quality graphs and charts that will be published. SigmaPlot has more options than any other graphics program for graphing, modeling and charting technical data.
Create multiple axes for each graph, multiple graphs per sheet and multiple pages per workbook to help you compare and contrast trends. Accurately arrange multiple graphs on a page using built-in templates or your own page layouts with SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG page layout and zoom features.
The main features of Systat Software SigmaPlot are:
- Forest Plots
- Kernel Density Prototypes
- 10 New Color Schemes
- Dot Density Chart with standard error bars and mean
- Legend Improvements
- Legend Title support (no default title) has been added. You can add a title in the legend box by using the legend properties panel
- Use the right click context menu to reverse the legend items
- Open Legend Properties by double clicking either Legend Solid or Legend Text
- To reset the default legend options, we have added Reset to legends
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Analysis of Covariance
- Multi-comparisons of non-parametric ANOVAs: Added P values
- The combo box options were removed to allow multiple comparison significant level. Multiple comparison significance levels were tied to the main (omnibus), testing.
- The Report Options dialog was updated to include the Akaike Information Criterion to Analysis Wizard and DynamicFit Wizard reports.
- Added back the Rerun button in the SigmaStat group
- Updated the fit standard.jfl
- Drag Notebook items into a section to rearrange
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths starting from a worksheet column
- For export of vector graphics that can be scaled, we have added the SWF and SVG file formats
- Vector PDF export added to enhance the existing rasterPDF
- File import and export support is added for Versions 13 and 14 of Minitab, Version 9 of SAS, Version 19 of SPSS and Version 13 of Symphony
Systat Software SigmaPlot.13 Software Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10; Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Office 2003 or later (paste into Powerpoint Slide, Insert Graphics into Word, and other macros).
- 2 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Processor
- 2 GB System Memory for 32-bit (x86).
- 4 GB System Memory 64-bit (x64).
- 300 MB Hard Disk Storage Space
- CD-ROM Drive or Internet Connection
- 800×600 SVGA/256 colour Display or higher
- Internet Explorer Version 8 and higher
How To Download and Install Systat Software SigmaPlot V18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it might take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!