This article shows how to download the full version Ascompsoftware Professional and install it on your computer. Follow the below instructions to install AscompsoftwareTextR Professional on your personal computer.
Table of Contents
- Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000). System requirements
- How to Download and Install Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional (v2.000)
- Required files
Information about the software
Text-R is a simple optical text detection (OCR), that works on Windows
The problem is that PDF files or images from scanned paper documents contain text that can’t be copied or edited. Because of the document’s size and the time required, manual typing is not feasible.
The solution? R! Software can also recognize text in PDF files. The text can be saved to a new editable pdf or RTF (Word). Formatting is identical to the original. In most cases, no post-processing will be required.
The built-in dictionaries and professional OCR filters ensure high accuracy in text recognition. In this way, skewed texts and rotated documents can also be detected.
Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional (v2.000) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700MB
- 4 GB recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor and higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 800×600
Downloading and installing AscompsoftwareText-R Professional (v2.000).
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program