This article will demonstrate how to install FoneLab Android Data Recovery free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FoneLab Android Data Recovery on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FoneLab Android Recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- How to Download and Install FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62)
- Required files
More information about the software
Are your files on Android phone missing? Use this quick, powerful and easy to use Android file recovery. It enables you to recover the lost deleted contacts, messages, call history, photo, music, video and document on Android phones. With this Android data recovery, you can get back all your lost files from device, SD card or SIM card within minutes.
- Get deleted or lost data back from Android phone, SD or SIM card.
- Restore Android photo or music, video.
- You can preview Android data before it is lost.
- Different Android phones are available, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, etc.
- Android OS 4.0 and higher supported.
FoneLab Android data recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU and above
- 1GB RAM and More
- Free space for 200 MB or more
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
FoneLab Android Data Recover (v3.0.62)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software