This article will demonstrate how to get Visual Studio Code full version for free on your computer. To install Visual Studio Code, v1.60.0 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Visual Studio Code V1.60.0
- Required files
More information about the software
IntelliSense provides intelligent completions that go beyond syntax highlighting, autocomplete, and function definitions. It also offers smart completions based upon variable types, imported modules, and function definitions.
Right from the editor, you can debug code. Attach to or launch your apps. Debug with break points and call stacks.
It’s never been easier to work with Git or other SCM providers. Edit the editor to view diffs and stage files. You can also make commits. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
Want even more features? You can install extensions to add debuggers and languages to your editor. Extensions are separate processes that won’t slow down the editor.
Microsoft Azure allows you to deploy and host React, Angular Vue, Node or Python applications. VS Code makes it easy to store, query, and scale relational and document-based data on your sites.
Visual Studio Code’s most important features include:
- Meet IntelliSense.
- Debugging print statements is no longer possible.
- Built-in Git commands
- Extensible and customizable.
- You can deploy with confidence and ease
Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- ARM64 processor. 1.8 GHz x64 (quad-core, or better) recommended. ARM32 processors cannot be supported.
- At least 4GB RAM is required. Many factors impact the resources used; we recommend 16 GB RAM for typical professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum 2 vCPUs and minimum 8 GB RAM. Recommended: 4 vCPUs and 16 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 805 MB, maximum of 210 GB. Depending on the installed features, most installations will require 20-50GB of free space. We recommend installing Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD) to increase performance.
- Visual Studio will only work with video cards that support WXGA resolutions (1366 x 768) or higher.
Downloading and installing Visual Studio Code version 1.60.0
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program